Your first visit to Dr. Overpeck establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment. You can expect Dr. Overpeck to spend a minimum of 30 minutes with you during your initial visit. We want to make sure we spend the time with you to help you fully understand your problem and the various treatment options available to you. We look forward to seeing you! In January 2019, we opened our second location in Channahon.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Personal Health History Form - English
- Personal Health History Form - Spanish
- Medication Log - English
- Medication Log - Spanish
- Where Does it Hurt? - English
- Where Does it Hurt? - Spanish
- Cancelation Policy Form - English/Spanish
- Financial Policy Form - English/Spanish
- HIPPA Consent Form - English
- How did you learn about us Form - English/Spanish
- Legal Assignment Form - English
- Orthotic Questionare Form - English/Spanish
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.